Guess what I did today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
I have been skieming about a plan to teach Bella riding on the bike with me. Now been thinking of several options like tankbag, modified topbox etc etc. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks standing in the garage this morning.

How about I pull my finger out of my butt and stick the touratech pannier frames on which has been hangin off the wall for the last year. Viola one expensive K9 alu box in place and off we went for the first trip.

bikerbella.jpg

I only did a short trip and walked her at the local fort so she can get used to the idea of being in the pannier. The first two attempts I did not shorten her leash enough and by the time I got down the road she was promptly sitting behind me on the seat. She did not seemed fussed but I am worried she bliksems off and then there be big kak in Maverick's household :shock:

Need to make a harnass so she is limited standing up to much trying to climb on the seat. She did not seemed to bothered and as far as I rode could hear kids, parents, old people etc going "Ahh cute look at the biker dog" :lol: If you not married or involved okes this seems to be a chick magnet :wink: