Forum shirts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
Who has orderred forum T-shirts? I have it on good authority that our fearless intrepid leader, KileRSA, paid upfront for the forum shirts, as most of us know, there was a problem with the badging, which Mark Hardy is doing his best to sort out, the shirts WILL be ready for despatch by the end of this month, lets pay upfront for our shirts, this way there will be no delay when they are ready. KileRSA can make the banking details available somehow, I guess publicly on the forum is not a good idea, maybe the IT guys can pm the relevant people. We do an internet transfer/deposit of R250-00/shirt, and hey presto, your shirt will arrive shortly. Whadya all think?
Those of us that were at the BAV saw samples of the shirts, they are very lekker, but order a shirt one size bigger than what you would normally do.
For the Gauteng guys, I arranged with Mark Hardy that he sends up all our shirts in one batch (keeps postage costs down) to me and I will organise a get together and distribute the shirts.