Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Pics of Your kids  (Read 5227 times)

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
Re: Pics of Your kids
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 05:58:37 pm »
Today HardRider and I met up and took our kids for lunch at Hartebeestpoort. Kids had a great time.

Our sons. Mine is on the left:

Our daughters. Mine is on the right:

Its obvious where the kids get their looks. Such fine handsome men as fathers. Perfect breeding stock....  :biggrin:

Any other fathers who would like to make such get togethers with our kids a more regular thing?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 06:11:47 pm by HVDM »

Offline Carnivore

• Longer lasting theraphy.. do longer distance travelling..
  • Bike: BMW F800GS
  • Port Elizabeth Old(er) Guy
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2010, 06:16:19 pm »
This is all of us... on the steps of our shack at Kasouga. I swear these steps must now feature in about 50,000 photos!  :imaposer:
Old, grey, crafty...

You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas. Enthusiasts are fighters. They have fortitude. They have staying qualities. Enthusiasm is at the bottom of all progress. With it, there is accomplishment. Without it, there are only alibis.
Henry Ford

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2010, 06:20:44 pm »
Carnivore, hey brother that 'kid' in lower left looks mightly old, quite an age gap you got there. You have been busy...LOL  :imaposer:

Just kidding

I hate it when you east cape Ous post pics. I get homesick....

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
    • A Stone's Throw Bed & Breakfast
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2010, 08:05:18 pm »
Hey meateater,i was there today!
www.astonesthrow.co.za

'16 Africa Twin CRF1000
'12 KTM200
`11 CRF 230F `12 KTM 200  BEER..."I drink it when I`m happy or when I`m sad. I drink it when I`m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. Trifle with it if I`m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I`m thirsty"

Offline Carnivore

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2010, 08:27:32 pm »
Carnivore, hey brother that 'kid' in lower left looks mightly old, quite an age gap you got there. You have been busy...LOL  :imaposer:

Just kidding

I hate it when you east cape Ous post pics. I get homesick....
Huh? That's my father... I'm sitting behind him.  :imaposer:

Hey meateater,i was there today!
Eish... and I supose you did some dextrous work with the tongs and the bottle opener...   :laughing4:
Old, grey, crafty...

You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas. Enthusiasts are fighters. They have fortitude. They have staying qualities. Enthusiasm is at the bottom of all progress. With it, there is accomplishment. Without it, there are only alibis.
Henry Ford

Offline michnus

• PikiPiki Overland
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
    • Pikipiki Overland
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 07:11:35 am »
Not a hell Carnivore, those kids can't be yours, you borrowed the neighbours kids for the picture?  :eek7:

They are way better looking that you, mate.  :biggrin:

Oppad

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 07:47:45 am »
Oldest and youngest, neverending bottomless sucking moneypit

The other one

Offline Bakkie

• is not a
  • Bike: KTM 640 Adventure
  • Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 09:49:06 am »
clever man.... make the babysitter first then get the kid!!!
There are no short cuts to anywhere worth going!
Performance is paramount, niceties only exist if it doesn't affect performance.

Don't rush it, it's helmet time you need, not a destination. Take it easy.

Offline Carnivore

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 01:55:28 pm »
Not a hell Carnivore, those kids can't be yours, you borrowed the neighbours kids for the picture?  :eek7:

They are way better looking that you, mate.  :biggrin:
♫ Jealousy makes you nasty ♫/♪.♫♪.//   :biggrin:
Old, grey, crafty...

Henry Ford

Offline Cane Rat

• Bike: Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord
  • Doing time in Angola
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2010, 12:04:16 pm »
My boy.

Wat ek is, is net genade.
Wat ek het, is net geleen!
(Koos du Plessis)

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2010, 12:22:55 pm »
Another Rooikop like HardRider's kids....Looks like it comes from the mother..... Lady Rat looks like the rooikop. Apparently its rare.

The mother of my kids is a rooikop with freckles but my kids got the more blonde green eyes, or brown from my family.

Offline Cane Rat

• Doing time in Angola
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2010, 01:26:24 pm »
Another Rooikop like HardRider's kids....Looks like it comes from the mother..... Lady Rat looks like the rooikop. Apparently its rare.

The mother of my kids is a rooikop with freckles but my kids got the more blonde green eyes, or brown from my family.

Wens LR was sy ma. Ten minste sou ek dan nie met 'n "bosluis" op my rug rondgeloop het nie. :(
(Koos du Plessis)

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2010, 01:35:53 pm »

Wens LR was sy ma. Ten minste sou ek dan nie met 'n "bosluis" op my rug rondgeloop het nie. :(

I know the feeling. I wish mine had another mother, then I could have avoided many years of ongoing kak and undermining, which continues until today, and endless legal bills. Those bosluis can suck the blood out of you financially, emotionally and spiritually. But I have no regrets, since great kids came out of it. But the sun always rises again, and now you have Lady Rat. And the Wild Dogs to keep her in line :biggrin:

Ad I am at peace and very happy with life.

KobusL

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2010, 01:46:21 pm »
Getting rid of an annoying wife - easy
Getting rid of an annoying ex-wife - impossible...

Nice kids, will post pics of mins sometime too, but no-one will believe they are mine  :biggrin:

Offline Cane Rat

• Doing time in Angola
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2010, 01:56:57 pm »

I know the feeling. I wish mine had another mother, then I could have avoided many years of ongoing kak and undermining, which continues until today, and endless legal bills. Those bosluis can suck the blood out of you financially, emotionally and spiritually. But I have no regrets, since great kids came out of it. But the sun always rises again, and now you have Lady Rat. And the Wild Dogs to keep her in line :biggrin:

I'm at peace too. I just wish I had spent more time with him/them(him and his brother). She moved to Jo'burg and they grew up with us seeing very little of each other. When his brother, my eldest passed away last year, he took a hell of a knock, but thank God, its getting better.
(Koos du Plessis)

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2010, 02:16:23 pm »
Herewith a pic of my lad Connor of the clan ....

They get led astray by the opposite gender so young these days

Swim.Bike.Run.Eat.Sleep

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2010, 03:09:10 pm »
Great kids ICM. Maybe when they get older they will appreciate the Klan! LOL! :biggrin:

You must be proud

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2010, 03:10:53 pm »
Getting rid of an annoying wife - easy
Getting rid of an annoying ex-wife - impossible...

Nice kids, will post pics of mins sometime too, but no-one will believe they are mine  :biggrin:

are you sure you know who the mother is?  :imaposer:

Lets see! You are on this thread so surely you are kid focussed

Offline HVDM

• BANNED
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2010, 03:15:27 pm »

I'm at peace too. I just wish I had spent more time with him/them(him and his brother). She moved to Jo'burg and they grew up with us seeing very little of each other. When his brother, my eldest passed away last year, he took a hell of a knock, but thank God, its getting better.

That is too bad broer. But you can still make it up. he probably needs his father more than ever. Try and leave regrets behind and remember you have more years to make it up than the years you wasted.  The past is just that, past. You seem well adjusted now and will be able to do it. Dont let those bosluis tell you what a bad man you are.

Offline Aquatic

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
  • Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
    • Ratel Engineering Design
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2010, 03:24:06 pm »
My madam. 6 months and a bit.
Caught her standing on her own for the first time today

The conundrum that is life...
You have to be absolutely smashed to have the guts to attempt it,
But perfectly sober to achieve any success!