GUATENG Social RR --Eishhhhhhhhhhhh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Well where does one start. Maybe the beginning would be a good place. When i arrived at the meet spot i saw a few bikes at the shop by the garage--Cool i thought --a few less than i anticipated--Rode in and nearly Sh@t myself. Must have been about 50 people standing arround the corner. :eek:
Malgat counted 47 bikes some had pillions and two met up with us along the road. 50 Plus--Madness.
Well you all know that i am not afraid of a challenge.

Some of the group--could not fit them all in.

dsc01111epq.jpg

A dust cloud seemed to hang over the East for most of the day in my backyard ::)

dsc01117yvn.jpg

dsc01120g.jpg

dsc01127c.jpg

dsc01136dhe.jpg

dsc01139a.jpg

dsc01144p.jpg

Going through the palntation.

dsc01154gnk.jpg

dsc01168z.jpg

dsc01173r.jpg

Along the Railway Tracks.

dsc01195f.jpg

dsc01206d.jpg

Poetry in Motion--This couple on the Big BMW made it look so easy :thumleft: The two of you ride extreemly well.

dsc01221bkz.jpg

dsc01224b.jpg

dsc01227cdk.jpg

LeonDude Coming into his own--riding and enjoying himself.

dsc01208vsa.jpg

From DUST To Glory  :peepwall:

Now where are the REST.

dsc01148z.jpg

Gunda doing his Waltz.

dsc01246g.jpg

Malgat coming up as sweeper. :thumleft:

dsc01248plr.jpg

Just some pics.

dsc01175zey.jpg

dsc01253c.jpg

dsc01174g.jpg

dsc01176t.jpg

dsc01179uxi.jpg

dsc01181i.jpg

dsc01182l.jpg

dsc01183a.jpg

The Lady of the hour--- Olive Oil.

dsc01199ivn.jpg

I am so glad you are Ok Olive Oil. You made me work hard. Going back to collect your bike  ::) But seeing you hobbling along and in fine spirits afterwards made it all worth while. Great to have met you and hope to see you on future rides--and remember Olive Oil is NOT to be put on your gloves-They tend to get slippery and your hands will slide off the handlebars---But then you know that no :peepwall:

Splash in the background with his new 690 R--Tried as i may i could NOT convince him to leave his bike at my house after a puncture ::)

dsc01241lpz.jpg

How NOT to Park your BMW. By Boerseun.

dsc01218g.jpg

Thank's all who came as well as the ones who came all the way from Jhb etc.

Nice to have seen some old faces again and many new ones. To the Girls--What can i say Malibu-Thanks for keeping the group entertained while we were just singing in the DUST as to the new purchase made by Olive Oil --I hope they have no Land Claim on that piece of Farm she bought.

Li. Nice riding Girl. Glad to see you are on top of your game--Pity Jules will have to eat your dust from Now on.

Just glad Dakota stopped you from dancing on the table at News Cafe.

TankGirl. You never stop to amaze me at the hidden talent you have on a bike.

Magic 63 :thumleft: Great to have met you--Just check your Toolbox out :mwink:

Silver Luna. A Star in the making--You Ride Girl.

Travel Gravel --What can i say You just light up a room with your presence--Take good care of her " J "

Splash--like your new scoot. Was also great to see you joining in on a ride.

Malgat--Thank's Boet. Without you we would still be looking for Lost doggies.

Gunda. Thank;s for posting the first section of the route--we lost no-one. For assisting Malgat and filling in where you could.

To Sydney and Candice--Thank's for offering up the rest of your ride to help Olive Oil---I owe you a freebie.

To Just Biking --for helping with a tube for Splash  :thumleft:

To Saddle Up--for helping get Olives bike to safety.

For those who i have not mentioned --You all made the ride possible.

Trailblazer glad you are up and running and have a good bike again.
Ride safe until our tracks meet again.