A Truck Rode over me ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Was fortunate to be invited to the Honda Training Accademy at Gerotek just outside of Pretoria on Sunday by Hoofseun.
The course attended was the advanced one. I arrived at about 8.30am --had a cup of coffee and was amazed at how many WD's were there for the beginners and intermediate courses  :thumleft:

We were only a hand full and for me this was all new as i had NEVER attended a riding course in my life :-[

The morning section was aimed at throttle control, bike control and the rest that comes with it. After lunch we found out WHY :eek: Lunch was laid out and fit for a King.
After Lunch it was back to the Training. This is when we found out WHY we needed to get all the technique right and spot on that was taught in such a way by Hoofseun that it all --or most of it came back when obstacles were approached and needed to be tackled.
Going down a mountain as steep as driving off the side of a 3 storey building was made easy. Going up again using the right methods taught also made this a Breeze.
My favourite was going over Logs the Easy and effortless way--NOT my old --Ride onto the log and Manhandle it over.
We did however have a rider with us who decided x 2 to show us HOW NOT TO WHEELIE and then going up the long mountain section with the LAST 2 nearly having a nearly 90 degree section stepped into three The WHEELIE King decided to wheelie out. Sorry Bud --it did look spectacular--The Bike just took off into the air and hung in the air for a second before it returned to mother earth with a loud crash. He was lucky and only had a broken collar bone.
Hoofseun --i must thank you for the opportunity that was made available for me to attend.
I have a lot of areas i need to work on and am looking forward to doing so--PLAY TIME ::)

Was also great to see Malibu teaching some riders and even Dakota helping out the first timers out of her own  :thumleft:
Thank's for the loan of the KTM Jacket Tagsy-- you were right--IT does make you go faster ::)

NOW for the part of the TRUCK that ran over me ???

Woke up this morning and was looking for the TRUCK that rode over me last night. My body Hurts where i never new it could hurt. And i did not even CRASH --- a few stalls ---but hey Kykdaar your money is still safe in the bank.

I would reccomend the training courses Honda give.

Worth the trouble and far well priced as i saw what was being charged. I know where i am sending my wife and all future students for Gravel and DS training in future.

Well done all who are involved with the Training--You guy's have it NAILED.