Magical mystery tour - Challenge / Treasure Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droffarc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the members of this forum for their input, without which I would more than likely never strayed from the usual well travelled gravel roads. You have all contributed into a richer life experience for me.

After the 2006 Toyrun I took a ride, with nothing much in mind and ended up having an immensely enjoyable ride - so much so that I would like to issue a challenge to members of this forum. A sixpack to the first person to submit a picture of his/her bike at this spot:

dchal10by5.jpg

I will not tell you where it is - that is part of the challenge - but I will give you a few clues (but beware, some of them may be to mislead you but all were taken on the same ride). I can only promise that you will have an enjoyable ride even if you don't get the sixpack.

Post the pic of your bike at the above spot before 30 January 2007 - the first one gets the sixpack. Bikes only - no four wheelers.

The clues:
I left the Toyrun before lunch. I was home by 18:30.

dchal01sg5.jpg

dchal02ye3.jpg

dchal03ys9.jpg

dchal04as6.jpg

dchal05kj4.jpg

dchal06bc3.jpg

dchal07zx1.jpg

dchal08gl0.jpg

dchal09ov1.jpg

dchal11mu3.jpg

dchal12xj1.jpg

dchal13ql6.jpg