Some mothers children!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevlarman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Had a nice experience with some bloke driving a white with green trim Mercedes sprinter van :evil: this morning at about 09h20ish, I think the registration was KLM559GP (apologies to the owner of that registration number if it don?t match the description of the vehicle), was on my way on the N3 near PPC cement, he was in the wrong lane due to leaving it late in changing, no problem look the biker (me) in the eye and push him out the lane. I swerved and accelerated out his way. Gave him a dirty look over my shoulder. That was it so I thought till drove a few feet behind me, so I move over, then he passed me on my right; he gives me the finger and swerves twice at me. He proceeds to push his way through the traffic treating all the same way. Then suddenly swerves across two lanes of traffic and takes Van Buuren off ramp, so I follow and pull up next to him at the robot which is now red. He proceeds to swear about ###$%### motor-bikers and have a pleasant day. So I at this stage got slightly upset, but the robot changes and he speeds off, I decide not to try pass him as he is eying me in his mirrors, he then stops at the next robot where he gets a invitation to get out, he bravely tells me to have a good day again, still through tiny gap in his window. I decide to call it quits before he actually takes me out, there was no satisfaction to be gained by kicking the hell out his delivery van as it had enough dents on it and he bravely sits inside doors locked and lastly I never wanted to be part of his actions where he got more agro and killed some old granny or mother and kids the way he was driving. So I went on my way.