Baviaans trip 2004

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemodakar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Sweetness was going to tell this story in BARKSA but we will leave it at that.
I wanted to get Sweetness in to bikes, so the cheapest  was via the far east. Namely Lifan 200.
Klippies was 11yrs. Could not stay at home, so had to buy him a 200 conti or Sweetness was staying at home.  :mwink:
By the way I was on suzy, my trusted dr250 companion, 2004 was the year Baviaans ran out of fuel, so I told the family to take 5lt of fuel,per bike extra. A mate farms in Cambria, so Itook 25lt to fill the bikes before the trek to Uniondale.
To make a long story short , I will take my hat off to my famdamnally. Even if klippies shat himself for the buffalo. It took us 11.5hrs to get to Eagle falls.  :thumleft:
I am proude to say that Sweetnews + Klippies did this trip as virgins, atleast klippies, and survived.
The trip back home is a completely different story.
We went all the way to Outhshoorn and back in 5 days.
On the way back the rain got us at Uniondale, klippies gooid on chest protector and rainsuit which made him look like a lady. We gooied along the r62@100ks . He never biched once.
My main man! :biggrin:
He may now drink the odd CASTLE.

HPIM0677.jpg

Notice the fuel can on the Suzi!!  :ricky:

HPIM0678.jpg

Sweetness an Klippies in Cambria  ;)

HPIM0680.jpg

Pitstop with a view!

HPIM0682.jpg

First climb to Bergplaas ….

HPIM0681.jpg

Second climb to Bergplaas …..

HPIM0687.jpg

Smoke break!!

HPIM0695.jpg

Dinner for 2  ::)

HPIM0697.jpg

After a lekka camp at Kammanasie, bike ready and packed for the next leg ..

HPIM0700.jpg

Checking the bikes chain at Deysels Dorp …