Lady - Noob RR.New Friends--Old Friends-- Just a Ride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Something about getting together with a couple of Old friends and meeting some new one's on a ride. One knows what to expect from the old and more often than not you are pleasantly surprised to have a great day together.

Posted a Lady and Newbie ride for Sunday. It RAINED Saturday night and when the sms's started coming through---- Emergency work---sorry can't make it. Bike wont start. Fell out of the bed this morning and twisted my ankle etc etc came through i thought---Well seems like i may be able to get back into bed and just chill the rest of the day :mwink:

NO Luck Splash arrived at ny gate telling me that some people were already waiting at the meeting point  ???

Sometimes i think --sorry --i know the ladies are 100% troopers. Malibu-Dakota- Magic63-Misty- and Puddles were waiting :eek:

Hoofseun, Kykdaar and then some new faces joined in as well--excuse me for not getting your names first time--But ask everyone -- the more you ride with me --the easier it gets for me to remember all your names. Must be this age thing ???

All in all we were 14 riders who ended up who were brave enough to ride in what looked to be some wet and muddy roads out there.

Catchy had helped me mark out the route Saturday the one Malibu would take the manne who were brave enough to tackle the railway tracks on Sunday.
I in turn took the rest out on some casual roads that turned out to be Dust Free and just the right ammount of traction as well.
We all would meet up at farm house where the farmer and his family lay out a spread for us--something different for a change.
As far as the stories go--i will rather keep quite as from the operation one of the riders had recently--something about having a ingrown pubic hair removed--or was it a half Brazillian :eek: To someone looking for a wife --i lost track along the way.
Thank's Malibu for leading the second group and Splash helping as allways. For Kykdaar the swept and nearly overslept. To all who joined in and Made the Ride.
Ps. Malibu--checked the route you took--not the same section i had laid out in the forrest--were you LOST or just leading the boy' arround the Bush :peepwall:

Some pics of my group. The others can post if they took some.

Till next time our tracks cross. ;)

dsc01368k.jpg

dsc01369.jpg

Malibu on the Rooi Gevaar.

dsc01370y.jpg

dsc01371af.jpg

dsc01373o.jpg

dsc01374b.jpg

dsc01375.jpg

dsc01377c.jpg

dsc01378z.jpg

dsc01379e.jpg

dsc01381z.jpg

Smoke Break.

dsc01382d.jpg

dsc01383b.jpg

On the Road.

dsc01397b.jpg

dsc01398.jpg

dsc01399o.jpg

dsc01400.jpg

dsc01401e.jpg

dsc01402g.jpg

dsc01403eh.jpg

dsc01405tv.jpg

dsc01406s.jpg

Our Lunch Stop.

dsc01407ly.jpg

dsc01408e.jpg

dsc01409ju.jpg

dsc01411f.jpg

dsc01412.jpg

One Last Stop to say Bye--Till we ride together again.

dsc01413s.jpg

dsc01414b.jpg