Customized Wild Dog Keyring / Bottle Opener. PAW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Howdy Dogs!

I'm in the planing stages of having some very nice keyrings made up to coincide with the calendar launch.
R15 from the sale of each keyring will go towards PAW.

If you pre order You can have your Name or Forum Nickname printed on the keyring for no extra charge.
Generic Wild Dog ones will also be on sale at the launch.

Updated pricing to R50 then we can give R15 to paw!

These are very sturdy bottle openers that will handle loads Zamaleks No Problems

Mock up only, Final will be epoxy domed.
WDKeyring.jpg

Still waiting for Kilroy to give final approval but I thought I would get some feedback so long

Let me know if you would like one and what you want on it?

Thanks

Jules

Here with Postage costs.

Normal Postage with Tracking Number 4days R20  

Postage has been updated. Only found out later that with Postage and the envelope etc it was costing me R20 something to post, Also not going to bother with the normal post with no tracking number as it not worth the risk with our postal service.

If you want it shipped overseas please send me the full address and I will get you pricing.

I Will PM everyone on my list with the bank details Please be sure to use your forum name as the reference when you pay. I will be able to deduce from the amount paid what your postage preference is

Total amount will be R50 per keyring as well as R20 postage