Ducati Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grootseun

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GSA
Saturday was the first weekend i was not working in almost 3 weeks, lounging around the house was the plan, although it was (not so rudely) interrupted when the wife said we should go to the Ducati day at Kayalami.

"There is a Ducati day at Kyalami???"

Off we wment on our merry way, whole family in tow....to the ducati day.

The first thing we saw when we arrived there....

Image073.jpg

If you ride this thing in cape town, i am sure you will not have a problem finding a "mate" if you are so inclined...

Just after we arrived, and found my mate, we saw this being offloaded, aparently the current SA champion's bike

Image074.jpg

Eish.. that one she ees broken!!!

Then i saw this little monster (note the pun)

Kitted with brand apanking new scorpions (waith all the chicken strips still on the rubber.) Even had a bashplate fitted..

Image075.jpg

It was faaaarking hot, and after this picture my phone battery went kaput, and i found the beer vendor...just mooched around for the rest of the day.

Image076.jpg

My youngest son, fell asleep in his pram, and while we were inside the pits, at the Ducati JHB area, the guys started their bikes, and being quite loud, i was worried thinking he will be woken up, but it seems at 5 months, he was in heaven...he is my son after all.

Aparently it was the world launch of some new 1100 Ducati, i wasnt too interrested at that stage, as i mentioned before, i was best mates with the beer vendor by that time.