I don't feel like work anymore, Think I'll go ride a Tenere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I am so excited to go and ride this bloody Tenere that there seems to be so much confusion about. Is it any good? Can it tour comfortably? Will it break? What's it like offroad?
Well these are questions that I am dead keen to find the answers to in about half an hour when I depart for the XT Challenge in Harrismith.
Personally I can't remember the last time I was this hyped up about a trip, and I'm riding the least powerful bike I have ever travelled on.... Why? Yesterday when I collected it from the 2wheels office, I fell hard for the looks of the bike. Blue and yellow Dakar winning colours, Yes please! I felt like a very special boy on this bike bearing that legendary name- Tenere. Even if student girl in the Fiesta at the lights had no idea what it was or where Dakar is, she looked at me like I was the coolest bloke she had seen all day. This bike looks like it is on a mission and has races to win, even if the motor would struggle to pull a greasy stick out of a pig arse, the styling is spot on.
Oh well I need to mount my luggage on the bike and bugger off to Linex, so I will take some photos and attempt to remember what happens on the weekend, that I can share it all with you good people. Cheers Folks!