Less one bike after Cederberg trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackballl

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
So Wendy and I decided that we will visit some friends in Nieuvoudtville on there farm but because this is there harvesting time Merwe would be busy most of the time and the two woman would be busy catching up or busy with their  cameras, I decided to take the bike with and do some exploring through the Cederberg mountains. So we left the Friday morning with a shopping list for the local fruit and veg and carting the bike on a trailer. We got to the farm that afternoon and I noticed that I was missing a bolt from my bikes bash plate. Luckily being on a farm Merwe told me not to worry and that he will see that I will have the bike ready before my departure the Saturday morning .

That night we had a lekker kuier with good friends and Merwe gave me some good routs to Clanwilliam where I will meet Eugene who said that he will show me some nice spots in his back yard the Cederberg .After some good Karoo chops and slightly to much red Nectar we went to bed and I got up later than planned with a slight bit of a hang over. I Kissed Wendy good buy and she said "look after yourself and see ya tomorrow" (not to happy about the fact that I would do some of the trip by myself. O how right she was to worry, but more about that later.)
I stopped at the largest “Kokerboom woud” in SA on there farm which is really something to see.

The road from Nieuwoudville trough Pakhuis pass to Clanwilliam was really beautiful but because some people was slightly late I did not stop much for pictures accept  +-30kms out of Nieuwoudtville to ask old Harry if I am still on the right way . “Ja net soe entjie aan en da draai jy links”. So, soe entjie aan I went. The second stop was in the Pass where I was forced to stop  at one of the stop and go's thats in the pass as they are farking up another road by tarring it.
More later bed now

Attachments

• Kokerboom Woud.jpg
    Kokerboom Woud.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 690
  • Kerk in Nieuwoudtville.jpg
    Kerk in Nieuwoudtville.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 680
  • Harry.jpg
    Harry.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 671
  • Fokken Stop and Go.jpg