Auto Motorcycles - Walmer - PE (KTM service)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakkie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
I have been thinking about doing this post now for some time......... so here it goes.

I got involved with adventure biking 1 year ago. In the last year I have tried my best to support my local KTM agent but it has been a massive battle. I have taken my bike there twice and although the bike was fine afterwards the experience SUCKED!!!!!

It is a cold miserable shop and on numerous occasions’ have I tried to make conversation with the guys there but it has been useless.  :mad: Auto Motorcycles has made no effort to build a relationship or sell me something  :mad: None of the staff there is accessible and when you manage to chat to them they make you feel that they are doing you a massive favour!!! Brenton in the workshop is the only person that makes me feel like a customer!

I have been to KTM George a few times and the only thing I purchased there was a pack of KTM dummies but every time I go there it's a pleasure and Leigh and Lee really makes a person feel welcome and always offer coffee.
I have also spoken to KTM Cape Town and Pro Action on the phone a few times and they always return my calls and come back with prices ASAP!

Auto Motorcycles do not come close to any of these KTM dealers and I think it is an insult to the KTM brand to be associated to Auto Motorcycles!

My experience isn’t based on one visit to the shop but a few over 1 year!

Status
Not open for further replies.