Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: MALGAT --I will not forget.  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Mzee

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Bikes: DL 650 Suzuki; Honda 250 Suzuki 125; Vespa
    • Mzee-Jaki
Re: MALGAT --I will not forget.
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 07:49:45 am »
Forgive me, I am not so sure if this has been asked somewhere. What happened?  It seems sudden.  Anyone with more news?
Life is kind to those who afford it kindness

XT1200Z Super Tenere

Offline ThinkMike

• 2-wheel Addiction
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Not now honey, I'm Riding
    • Southern Africa Aventure Trips
Sorry Babe I am still riding.

Offline Melissa

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • No pain can be greater than a life without meaning
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2009, 12:53:52 pm »
Malgat
You are the best friends that I've ever had.For the past four years, you've known everything about me,My secrets, my lies, my faults, my triumphs, my joys and my fears.You know me inside and out; like the back of your hand.I've never been as honest with anyone as I have been with you.When I was weak, you were strong.When I stumbled, you led the way.When I was blind, you could see.When I was silent, you spoke.When I needed advice, you were there. When I needed someone to cheer me up, you were there.When I needed a friend the most, you were there.You've always been able to bring a smile to my face and make me laugh.Through thick and thin, you've always been there for me. It seems like you always understand my feelings and identify with my thoughts.When I first met you, I thought we'd be friends for life. As you promised : we were : friends 4 eva
I would rather have my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than have it stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a dead planet.

Offline madmike999

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
  • www.studio88.co.za info@studio88.co.za
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 01:40:30 pm »
Malgat
You are the best friends that I've ever had.For the past four years, you've known everything about me,My secrets, my lies, my faults, my triumphs, my joys and my fears.You know me inside and out; like the back of your hand.I've never been as honest with anyone as I have been with you.When I was weak, you were strong.When I stumbled, you led the way.When I was blind, you could see.When I was silent, you spoke.When I needed advice, you were there. When I needed someone to cheer me up, you were there.When I needed a friend the most, you were there.You've always been able to bring a smile to my face and make me laugh.Through thick and thin, you've always been there for me. It seems like you always understand my feelings and identify with my thoughts.When I first met you, I thought we'd be friends for life. As you promised : we were : friends 4 eva

you are in our prays!!!
'82 R100 RS,  '98 Africa Twin,  Vespa 180 Rally