MALGAT --I will not forget.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Crappy week end for most who knew Malgat--and as for those who never had the pleasure of meeting him--i am sure you will feel the same as we all do who have had the honour of meeting and riding with him.
Malgat and i met again on the same day after a 18 year lay off from bikes. We were both invited to join on a DS ride---That ended up in De Wildt and the ROCK. Not the place you want to be starting your riding again.

From then on Iep Kruger or Mallies as we called him was caught--Hook Line and sinker--Anything to ride. I Loved his zest for life and the fact that he could Party all day and night.
His calmness in any situation--and their have been a few. His willingness to play Sweeper on each and every ride he rode with me. His ability to solve a problem--even by welding his bikes master link--we All know what happened next.
The Peacemaker. His love for the Canal rides. His detrmination to become the Puncture King.
Did a 500km ride up to Bela Bela on Saturday to areas where Iep and i have spent many hours and kilometers riding. Every now and then i would come upon a spot where we had ridden in the past and i would remeber him as if it was yesterday. A long ride--but a Crappy one with some very good memories i will keep close till my time comes.

Going to miss you BIG Time Friend and Buddy---------------------------

Just a few Pics of Iep and how i will remember him--Forever.

Free and flying like a Bird without a care in the world

dsc02094j.jpg

Proud to be South African.

dsc02096.jpg

Making Dust.

dsc02174x.jpg

Watering the Dust.

dsc02182t.jpg

Sweeping on a ride for me.

dsc02231d.jpg

One of his Favourite rides--Waterberg.

dsc02280s.jpg

One of his Favourite roads near Botswana border.

dsc02320m.jpg

Checking out his Trusty AT in Ellisras.

dsc02323f.jpg

Botswana Border Post. Calling home.

dsc02329h.jpg

Botswana with Deon.

dsc02342c.jpg

The Iep i will remember,

dsc02195o.jpg