Groot Klip Charity Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Today I was proud to be known as a member of this forum. Was an amazing experience and thanks to all who contributed to this fine cause. What a great turnout! :wink:

Renier and myself were the only two who joined the Klip Charity, as the other forum members were still suffering the after effects of the GIF. We rode an amazing dirt road from Bela Bela and eventually joined the okes at the school. After some mishaps we all managed to get there, and do the charity thing. Wonderful!! :wink:

On route to the Groot Klip Renier practized his fast evacuation processes.... :roll: and promptly decided to park his bike

Klip.jpg

Klip22.jpg

A bit shaken up but amazing no damage to the XT. What a great little faller :wink:

Klip1.jpg

We met with some of the forum members while the other were trying to get the Landy back on it's wheels :oops:

Klip3.jpg

At the school all the kids were waiting for the big moment. ell lots of toys were distributed, and generally a very happy accasion

Klip10.jpg

Klip9.jpg

Klip8.jpg

Klip7.jpg

Klip6.jpg

Klip5.jpg

Klip4.jpg

Klip11.jpg

Klip12.jpg

Klip13.jpg

Klip14.jpg

Klip15.jpg

This is JJ - the local headsman or leader. He had reason to smile... :wink:

Klip16.jpg

.........look at those faces :D

Klip17.jpg

Klip18.jpg

Klip19.jpg

Klip20.jpg

After this we went for a beer at the local shebeen, but your's truly didn't take any photos there. Me I can like to be feeling a bit knackered after the GIF :roll:

There were many cameras, so I guess we'll be seeing more .

Thanks guys, and once again thanks. It was a good feeling to be there and to do this.

Sharkie thanks for organizing and Grootseun for all your assistance. Much appreciated :wink:

Glad no one was seriously injured when the landy was overturned 8)