You can teach an old dog a new trick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
One of the things you will find under the seat of my 950 is Pratley Steel. I have used it on a number of occasions, fortunately never on my own bike . It is however a must have in your tool kit  !
On a dirt bike trip into Lesotho last weekend  while executing a spectacular maneuver half way up Baboons pass  who should put a hole in his side cover ?? and what does that Pratley steel help under the seat of the bike at home.
I sheepishly asked , “who has Pratley Steel for me”
Our route captain and master of odds and ends Peter says sure and tosses me this !!

To those of you who know that this has to be the best way in the world to carry Pratley Steel , Thanks for not telling me !!! and to the rest I hope you are as impressed as I was !
I really thought this was an absolutely brilliant little trail trick and thought it worthy of sharing with all you fellow riders.
A simple cheap contact lens case is hardy durable and by squeezing  a bit of each tube into its own compartment of the lens case you will never be caught without it or be caught with the contents of a tube having leaked out in your bum bag or tool kit .