Places to ride in and out of Gauteng

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevar

Pack Dog
Reaction score
I have ridden a few places so far but would like to find some more places to ride

Places I have been

Rhino Park

Out ride is nice when there has not been to much rain in the week ,deep quad and bike tire holes on the begging of the out ride but as you go out a bit further it becomes a nice flat out ride with lots of place to practice your turning skills.Mx track was verry sandy when I was last there. Bathrooms where pretty clean and a nice beer tent place thingy

Erora

2 Out rides one technical where you can climb some embankments and ride up and down lots of hills.Second outride more of a flat track out ride , track is verry bumpy and high speed 3/4 gear most of the time.Havent tried the mx track.Bathrooms was a bit dirty but not disgusting also nice shop to get some stuff to drink and mybe a boerewors roll or 2

Dirt Bronco

Must say my favorite place to ride so far nice novice mx track with a few tabletops and woops to practice your jumps. Out ride was interesting we ventured out to the mine dump's side and climbed nice hills also some very nice and steep service roads that side.Other out ride close to the track get very muddy and is to short to really be interesting.Bathrooms a bit small but clean , nice fastfood place with a pub by the track.

In die bos --- Out side PTA

Short out ride track meant more for quad's turns are very close to each other so also a nice place to practice cornering over shooting the turns was my biggest problem bike never went out of 3rd/4th, some braai facilities 2 toilets fairly clean

De wildt.

Not fit enouf to ride there yet and seems you need a guide or a gps not to get too lost.

So where do the rest of you dirt bikers ride ?