2009 NonBashers - whats yer exkjoos and what are you doing bout it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berm_Rooster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Being filled with guilt to the brim from making empty promises about joining the bash this year, I have an unstoppable urge to justify my decisions and redeem ownership of my little shadow. I badly wanted to attend, really badly. I just finished a 6 week project where I hardly saw my wifey and neglected her pregnant needs (I am certain it's gonna be a laaitie!). Therefore I opted to do a bit of quality home time in order to allow for future biking related banter (riding, garage time, farkles, etc.).

Therefore, me and a mate will be spending Saturday riding our bikes in whatever dirt we can find and later getting as pissed as our shattered livers will allow, all the while making complete and utter fools of ourselves on the dirt and in the pub. Thinking about it now, we will not actually miss out on anything! Mind, we will not be getting Bash stickers, so there will be a small shortfall, but I do believe it will be enjoyable.

What's your excuse? And what are you doing about it?