7 Guys at the Quarry and to Top it off Enduro at Zone 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin-DR650

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Woke up this morning,saw the weather was nice,geared up and went to durbanville to fetch Vincent-Who came all the way from paarl to join us at the quarry and improve on his offroad skills. . .
We met,and headed off to the quarry "entrance" where Kaboef,Ruff Rider,and Unknown-Rider already waitted for us,
There was only G2M still on his way.
Soon everyone was there (SUM WHO SAID THEY WILL JOIN,DIDNT EVEN COME :patch:) and we headed in to the quarry.
Was way nicer the sand (thanx rain),Bikes got a bit dirty,but aahh what a hell . . .  >:D
Firstly it was Ruff rider who showed us how to put a KLR down on a moerse hill:biggrin:,
Gee Michiel and Ruff Rider you guys ride realy well those KLR's :thumleft:
Vince also had a quick swim in sum puddel  :biggrin:and soon got the hang of the sandy whoops . . .
But no! It was realy nice ,I love the quarry ever since UnknownRider showed it to me I wanna go ride at the quarry,Great FUN! :)
We should do this at least 1s a month.
After that we headed over to Zone7 where an enduro race where being held,some of the guys left and it was only me,michiel and Ruff Rider
was fun watching the guys going at it,and over the little tyre-mountain and rocks. . .
RuffRider took sum awsome pics!
There was a Spur-stand,and I had a lekker Burger for only R20.
And thats it,what a way to spend the day. . .
Thanx to everyone who came :thumleft:
Till next time,Ride Safe.

A ride report isnt a ride report without pics ,so I hope Ruff rider will post sum.Thanx