Parking at work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzlightyear

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
I got extremely upset this morning when the regional manager's secretary called me and said that someone had complained about me using a whole parking bay for my bike, I should rather go and park next to the aircons. :evil: And the spot I parked in was outside in the sun, not even undercover! The oke was too lazy to park further and walk the extra few metres!

Some background: we have one out of possibly 30 or 40 parking bays allocated, the rest are all first come first serve. There are also no bays for bikes, as I'm about the only biker at the moment.

So I said no, I won't, there is no demarcated parking bays next to the aircons, it is hot there, and thirdly it is behind other parking bays, which means some doodle with his big 4x4 will reverse over my bike and not even feel it. By this stage she was not impressed with me not bowing to the demands. Then I added that she tell the person(s) that complained to come and speak to me.

No one came, but later I spoke to another guy, who also happens to be a biker, has a 'busa, and he said the oke moaned around their passage as well, and he just told the oke to get off. He told him that we pay the same toll fees, we also pay licence, etc.

So after I went out at lunch time I saw a nice spot undercover and took it. Why the hell should I park in the worst spots just because I ride a bike?

If they give me more *&*& I'll park in the lift foyer! :evil:

Anyone else had problems like this before?