For the wild dogs -- Offer Cancelled --

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaBa

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
A many year ago, before marriage and children, I bought a peace of shit; Time Share.
Some years we use it and some not, it is a flexi week and with children a bit difficult with school.
Not that I want to sell or rent this shit to you, for my own gain, let me put forward the following proposal:
I’ve already paid next years levy at R2,245.98 and will “loose” if not use. Until the middle of January 2010 I will give you the opportunity to book this flexi week. With confirmation that your week is booked and proof that you paid this amount into the Paw Project bank account you can then come and enjoy the following:
Manzi Monate
Kameeldrif
Gauteng
Situated near to the shores of the Roodeplaat Dam only 15 minutes from Pretoria and barely an hour’s drive from Johannesburg, these neat, well furnished chalets are the perfect base from which to enjoy the fun of fishing and boating as well as a tranquil bushveld-type holiday.
The face brick chalets are set in beautiful grounds and the resort offers plenty of recreational facilities including a swimming pool, tennis, kids play park, mini golf and a games room as well as chess for the less energetic.
Fishing enthusiasts can take advantage of the well stocked dam at the resort while the rest soak up the peaceful environment that the resort has to offer. Take the 10kms drive to Pretoria for some shopping at the local centres and sample interesting cuisine at the host of restaurants and pubs.
Besides the on-site putt-putt, trampoline, tennis, table tennis, ladies bar, pool table and more, your comfortable brick chalet will ensure all your holiday requirements are taken care of.
Each chalet is equipped with a TV, fan, microwave, braai facility and is cleaned daily for your convenience. The comfortably furnished chalets available are 2 bedroom and accommodate a maximum of 6 people with a double bed in the main room, double bed in the second bedroom upstairs and 2 single beds in the loft. A second bathroom upstairs. There are limited handicap facilities available at the resort and plenty of secure parking on-site for guests as well as a public telephone.
You will find your chalet provides all your holiday needs and definitely the place to relax and unwind from the stresses of city life.

Keep in mind that this is in AdventureMX’s and Blazes backyard as well as Plothond or Ryperds famous rides east (Dulstroom) or north (Rooiberg). Search their Ride Reports to familiarise yourself with possible riding opportunities if you are from down south.

If I understand the schedule correct arrival is on Friday, 14:00 and departure next Friday, 10:00. Available week is within:
• 01/01/2010 to 26/03/2010
• 09/04/2010 to 11/06/2010
• 02/07/2010 to 24/09/2010
• 01/10/2010 to 03/12/2010
Also choose 3 weeks from most preferred to least.
It’s the first time I’m trying this so bare with me if I don’t have all answers to questions immediately. Also if the amount is to high/low I’m open for discussion, example is to auction it.