Ahem! Help please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droffarc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
Lonely TA in Riversdull seeks flatbed or bike trailer ride to Cape Town - misses Droffarc and is feeling hurt and very lonely. (Sob, sob, wipes tears from eyes, erm headlamp).
:crybaby:

Ja well no fine. As you may know, my poor little TA is being housed, temporarily at a panel beater in Riversdal. Accourding to Outsurance, these ou's only open again for business on 15 Jan 2000000007! Then quotes must still be obtained etcetaraaa etceteraaa. Out surance says that this will take too long and are trying to find altered natives.

https://wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4258&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Although I am at present still a lottle sore, especially around the swollen ankle area (ja, man I was wearing bootses, and maybe if I was wearing plakkies the ankle would not be so sore) I might be able to ride again by next week (I can drive already). If the TA is in a rideable condition, I have indicated to them that I would drive to Rivwverrsdull and fetch the bike myself. However, if it is not rideable, I was wondering if there was any kind soul with a bike trailer that could come to my rescue. This would be sometime in the first week of 2007 and I would pay for the petrol.

PM me please if you can help out (and I might even tell you where the mystery spot is) so we can tref reelings.

Ever so much thanks.
00M Droffarc