Two Hussies a Mudmonster and a Big Splash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Last minute decision decided to round up a handful to join me on a ride Sunday--Some canals from Harties and then back from Beestekraal via some roads near the Game Farms. Of course i have not seen my two Hussies since last year and Splash as well--So we met and left from the Wimpy at Harties for a day of Mud -water,-cow-dung-, lots of water and a angry farmer that i was able to charm and open his gate for us to slowly ride through his property  ::)

The day was filled with a lot of playing-sliping powersliding- ramping and just having FUN so early in the year to get the senses going again after the hollidays.

First problem at Hennops River that usually does not overflow--or get blocked by a monster of a Tree that did not want me to arrive at the meeting point on time  ??? Just had a norrow section to cross over --and if you slipped--well one drowned Husky and one seriously bruiesed Ego ::)

The Tree blocking the overflowing bridge-----

dsc01740u.jpg

Some of the Mudmonster. Had No teeth and could not claim any victims--well done Ladies and Splash--Who still does not want me to ride his 690 R.

dsc01744e.jpg

dsc01747o.jpg

dsc01751l.jpg

dsc01756p.jpg

Dakota. Is it a woman thing or what ? Buy the wardrobe and then buy a bike that matches your clothes.  ???

dsc01757um.jpg

Splash trying to figure out why the GPS did not show ----MUD. :peepwall:

dsc01758k.jpg

Smoke Break with my two Hussies. :mwink:

dsc01759t.jpg

Malibu Trying out my 450 Hussy--( Vibrator.) Cheap at R10 per meter. ::)

dsc01762m.jpg

Dakota not to be outdone by Big Sister. Also wanting a piece of the Action. :eek:

dsc01763a.jpg

Splash-Powersliding the Big 690R---  :thumleft:

dsc01768d.jpg

A lone Sable Antelope on the Game loop back home.

dsc01769f.jpg

Lots of Fun was had by All and was great to see some of the Old Gang.

Thank's for a most enjoyable day Malibu -Dakota and Albert. Just the medicine the Doctor ordered for a cure to the new -year.
Puncture-Zero
Broken bones and falls-zero. Angry farmer-1

Look on everyone's face after the Ride---------PRICELESS---------- ;D

Heres to safe riding for all out there---Go out and have some Fun for a change--we all do-----------Nothing like like minded people getting together and enjoying what life has to offer.