Anyone still up for The Newbie Rides this year. ? Guateng

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Planning a few Newbie Rides this year.

Anyone still interested to Join--Although we are not all Newbies ---But hell --seems like we all had a lot of fun  ::)

However i will put it out to all those who are interested--Was sugested that we have two runs on the same day---one for those who want to leave earlier in the morning and cover a larger area and more technical as well as at a faster pace. They will be led by someone else.

I will still take my group out as normal--and we will All meet at a designated spot to eat and socialize. The riders over lunch will then decide do they want to continue with one or the other party or bail home due to time restraints etc.

If so i will set some up and even the small overnighter to introduce some riders to get used to staying over after a ride--will be close to home the first few--just to get the people who hav never done this comfortable and see anyone can do it.

Give me your thoughts on this as time is a key factor for me--I have a lot of trips planned and a lot of Solo riding to be done as well.

The choice i leave to you.