place to stay near kestel/goldengate/clarens area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
My Farm Kestel/Bikers welcome

GPS Co Ordinates

S28 16.230 E28 40.741

I have a spot near Kestel/ Golden Gate and Clarens

(Lots of nice gravel and routes to do in the eastern OFS)(Also nice gateway to Lesotho from Gauteng)

Ideal for camping there is a power point and street light by the camping area with an outside ablution
Also backpackers with 5 double bunks and mattresses

(NB All very rustic)

You will need to take your own sleeping bag /coffee/toilet paper/food… there is a braai area and Kestel is only 5km away if you want great pizzas the Shack is the place to go

Directions are from Kestel go 3km direction Bethlehem on main tar rd in the Neck of the mountain…turn right at sign(See sign: Vorster & Son Adventure Motorcycling) 2km of gravel see sign again on right(Vorster & Son Adventure Motorcycling)

I have a worker on the farm that keeps things in order and has the keys to the ablutions and backpackers his name is Jack

I ask a small fee and that is to help old Jack keep things in order besides sorting water and power there
R50.00 per person to camp per night
R100.00 per person Backpackers per night

Back packers

backpackers2.jpg

Inside Back packers

insideviewscullery.jpg

Inside Back packers

inside.jpg

Inside Back packers

shower.jpg

Camping area

1camping.jpg

If you interested in staying over please mail me on [email protected] or [email protected]  or [email protected]  to avoid double booking

Cheers
Mother