Who is keen to ride another continent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a WD Bash coupled with a DS bike tour in Peru?

• Ja, sounds lekker but I want something different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlueBull2007

Bachelor Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Ok so here is the deal: Its pretty lonely out here, and it would be great to have some of here on a ride. Speaking to some of you there is a lot if interest, it appears to be the dream of many to visit. So you might as well make a trip of it and see South America while you still have the chance.

Perhaps this world cup is a good time for you to get away from it all?....If we can get enough people interested Im sure we can arrange for a block flight booking and bring down the costs. The more that come the cheaper its going to be. You´ll be looking at between (EDIT: Check page 5 for latest cost estimate & itinerary ) for the trip depending on how long you want to be here, quite a bit (I know) but you´ll be staying in top hotels all expenses paid except booze & curious.

Bikes will be the ones you see Honda/KTM 450´s, 520´s and few 650´s or similar. Depending on the response I´ll take it further with my good mate Diego who does these things. Suggestions are welcome. There are about 25 bikes availible, if theyre all taken we should be able to work out a monster discount. :mwink: perhaps even 50%. Best time of the year for this is winter.

Look at these vids before you vote.

Typical day 1
KTM ADVENTURE TOUR Inca Ride: Arequipa - Puno

Typical day 2
KTM ADVENTURE TOUR Inca Ride: Puno - Cuzco

Typical day 3/4
KTM ADVENTURE TOUR Inca Ride: Cuzco - Abancay

Desert days...
KTM Peru Adveture Tours Paracas 2006

For those of you with more insane tendencies...we can give you insane.
KTM Peru Adventure Tours