A quick Ride to Saasveld Pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
www.cassierides.blogspot.com (full version)

A quick Ride to Saasveld Pass
100_2398.jpg

The Meetup:
I met oom Kobus at his house and i was surprised that he persuaded the lovely tannie Geogina to ride along with me on this beautiful sunday afternoon
Well i woke up the sunday morning with a wish to go with one of my friends Kobus's dad to the Saasveld road on the sunday afternoon. I pursuaded "oom Kobus" to come with me to Saasveld.

He took the Conti Scooter 125 and i took my XTZ on the trip. We had a quick stop at the engen garage for some bevarages "non alcholol" if i must say. We decided there and then to take the trip via the 7 passes from Saasveld road to Knysna and back.
This time i took a "ordentlike Kamera" with me to take some nature shots. The major problem with riding in a group of people is that you cannot stop in the middle of the drive to take some nic photos of places you passed by.

100_2399.jpg

100_2400.jpg

100_2402.jpg

We made a stop on the first bridge of the old Saasveld pass. There is a sign asking not to dump rubble at the rest place. Oom kobus is throwing his hands in the air why the people don't read the signs. The place is full of litter. Oom Kobus was born in George and he is not used to this kind of litter in such a beautifull place.

100_2401.jpg

100_2406.jpg

100_2406.jpg

Photo of a bridge going into the Saasveld pass

We head of towards Knysna but oom Kobus had problems with his exchaust system so we had
to turn back to George for safety reasons.
Thanks oom Kobus we must do a full trip next weekend