A unforseen klein stoot that ended very good indeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
Full report on www.cassierides.blogspot.com

Well this is George. It's once again a beautiful morning and i asked a guy Luthando if i can ride along on this beautiful Sunday morning. Well like everyone knows it's of course valentines day. I took my valentine "Yamahakki" down to the engen garage and found Luthando and Oelof there. Today we will ride via Geelhoutboom, Friemersheim past Brandwag and eat breakfast at Eight Bells hotel. So i've started "praating" about the route and who will follow who.
100_2511.jpg

100_2513-2.jpg

We started of very good and then the popo hit's the fan......My Yamahakki valentine decided to dump me on this beautiful sunday morning in George right at the Fancourt Entrance. My "kettang was af" So in a very depressed and a shocked voice i've asked them to go without me. So i started the klein walk back to Heather Park. I singed happy songs while I walked and looked at the beautiful mountain that we can see every day.

I decided that she is not going to let me down on this Sunshine day. I decided to Tap die olie af and put new oil in and take a spanner and stel the ketting stywer.
So i went to the Mall and met my one friend Dirk at Mugg and Bean. We decided to ride together to George dam and look at the dam level.. So i met Dirk at his house
100_2553.jpg

Here is the two bikes that we are going to take

100_2519-1.jpg

We went to engen to put some fuel in Dirk's bike. And we off to George Dam

100_2520.jpg

100_2526.jpg

100_2524-1.jpg

100_2525.jpg

As you can see that the dam level is very low

While we were fooling around at the George dam we decided to take some Trail Rides routes across the dam. They were quite technical and i had some swearing words from time to time thinking this will be a falling moment
100_2528.jpg

So i decided to show Dirk a quick way via Saasveld to Wilderness. We decided to stop for a drink inside Wilderness
100_2533.jpg

We drink some drinks at the Italian Restaurant and parked our bikes in the Blue olive restaurant parking space

100_2531.jpg

Here we admire some big BMW GS1200 and dream about what we WILL HAVE IN THE FUTURE. My lips were drooling over that bike

So we set off riding past the Wilderness Lagoons
100_2536.jpg

100_2537.jpg

We took the Gravel to Swart Vlei near sedgefield and went took a gravel road heading back towards the wilderness-Karatara back road and while i drove i had to stop and take this unbelievable picture
100_2544.jpg

100_2547.jpg

So we took the Hoekwil road and went back to saasveld road

100_2549.jpg

On this Road we met up with another man riding back from somewhere on his Yamaha TTR 250
I did not take photos of him. 
And finally the turn off and we took left back to Wilderness and via saasveld road back to Dirk's house. We arrived in one piece without any bike problems whatsoever. Thanks Yamahakki it was a wonderfull Valentines day for m