Gauteng overnighter -CANCELLED--. Final Date 10th 11th April--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Planning a Ride in the next few weeks with a overnight stop on Saturday. The roads are all in pretty good shape and the distance to the overnight stop will be about 180 to 220km

This will be to introduce the people who later want to go on longer trips to what a overnight trip is all about. One will be able to see if all you need to carry on your bike is secure and for those who want to rough it --camping facilities will be available--The option of friends and wives--girlfriends wanting to join in at the overnight stop will also be possible by road.

A back up van will carry all our food and drinks for the evening stayover.

The place is fairly primitive but is totally private and away from the hussle and bussle of town and yet close enough to get home in case of a emergency. About 45km from Pretoria.

Final Date 10th and 11th April

Prices--- Tent-sleeps 2 R70.00 per person sharing

Camping--per tent R50.00

Will be meeting at the BP Garage on the corner of Hans Strijdom and Old Farm Road Faerie Glen east of Pretoria at 8 for 8.30. Will be leaving as a group on good dirt Roads till there. Will arrive there at about 2pm
Place has a kitchen for us to use as well.

dsc04464t.jpg

dsc04463i.jpg

dsc04455j.jpg

For the non campers

dsc04445b.jpg

And showers that work from a Donkey.

dsc04442r.jpg

Let me know if anyone may be interested--and i will set it up.