PMB to Tugela Mouth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EssBee

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Ok, consider me lazy, but so be it...this ride happened a week and a half ago already. While there were only two WD's present, and the other, Slashback, will get into kark at work if he prepares such a RR, I thought I'd better do this RR myself.....SO....we met at Cascades PMB, rode out to Craigieburn Dam and beyond. Now, I'm not a born KZN'er so this was all brand new to me, and boy, did I relish in it!!!! From there through Muden to Kranskop, had a looksie at "The Kop" (fark, I didn't even know it existed!). Then we kinda turned eastwards and headed all the way down to the coast through Mandini. We overnighted in a cottage literally on the beach a few hundred meters away from the Tugela River Mouth, where ice cold beers awaited and were consumed with gusto! 392 km later.

The plan was to head back to PMB on a somewhat shorter route on Sunday, after breakfasting at the Darnall country club. This was marred by a problem one of the bikes picked up and hence we ended up leaving there quite late. I opted to bale out and slab it back as I would have had to slab it back from PMB anyway.

Anyways, a really jolly good time was had by all!!!
Tugelaride1.jpg[img]
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss218/essbee_photos/Tugelaride2.jpg[/img]
Tugelaride3.jpg