My 2nd race - Bredasdorp Regional Endure - AWESOME !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I have just got home from my second ever race - today's regional enduro on Pratt Farm outside Bredasdorp

I can proudly report back that today was very different from my first race in Caledon on 23 Jan

Today I

1. finished the race and did 3 laps in 3 hours 30 min
2. only fell off 3 times and did not break anything on me or the bike
3. finished in the top half of the field

It was very hard work physically but amazing fun and an awesome experience nevertheless - I think my arms are 10 cm longer from holding on to the handlebars for dear life

The course was super tight and technical with at least half of the 32 km lap being ridden through tunnels of trees just wide enough for the bars to pass through - I lost count of how many times I got whacked on the head by low branches

My KDX performed faultlessly and ran like swiss watch - still an amazing little machine considering its design is almost 25 years old

I am absolutely knackered and off to bed now - got to be up early 'cos I'm riding the Argus tomorrow - riding in M group with a 07h04 start time

Will let you all now my official finish result once I get them via e-mail on Monday