a moerse bmw 7 series of a trail ride!!!(LEGALLY)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
neat and sexy layout at www.cassierides.blogspot.com

Today is Sunday and this is a small small little village called George. It's smaller than Sutherland near Elliot! Well what can we do? Me and Dirk decided to take a breakfast run towards the Mall. I ordered some "Geskommelde Eiers" and sterk koffie. At the Mugg and Bean we discussed that we need to find some technical routes nearby. We mutually decided to go for a quick trip to Lovein enduro farm towards Uniondale. We cannot tackle the routes at the George Dam anymore so we need a legal way of doing what we love the most....TRAILRIDING

So after the lovely geskommelde eiers and Kofffies we headed back towards home to dress up for the "okkasie". We will go via the Montagu pass and climp onto the N9 towards Uniondale. The Lovein Guest farm is about 50 Kilometers from George. The route will be a long reguit road stretched for kilometers.

1002774.jpg

Here we are filling up as usual at the Engen Garage at Heatherlands

1002776.jpg

Here we are descending into the Montagu Pass. The sun was shining at a very good angle to take a picture.

1002778t.jpg

a Quick stop almost on top of the Montagu pass to take a photo of the Outeniqua pass on the far top.

Now it's no more fotos neem. Just riding to get to Lovain. We took 30 Minutes and on the straight we broke the speed record by going 110 KM/h. I was proud of my little scooter. But soon I will be more suprised by the yamah's performance on klipperige 4X4 pad.

1002780.jpg

Here we enter Lovain guest farm

1002781.jpg

We arrived at the farmhouse but no one was there. So we've decided to use the information highway to get hold of the website and to phone Nico and asked permisson and where payment could be made to ride. WE KNOW NICO FROM A FRIEDIN THAT CUT THEIR HAIR IN GEORGE so they don't allow daytrips. In the past people came with their bikes and never payed them when they do the offroad daytrips. We made special arrangements with them and we payed our money to Oom Nico's Skoontannie that was present at the house.

1002784ml.jpg

1002785.jpg

Here is the start of an unbelievable trip

1002787c.jpg

Quite technical trips. We got some respect for our bikes

1002791.jpg

Dirk taking a lekker uphill for 4X4's and bikes to "oefen op"

1002792j.jpg

1002793t.jpg

Me going up and down that hill

1002794.jpg

We decided to take the 4X4 route.

So we went up the Hill and decided not the take the Ou ossewa pad.  Time was against us.

1002798i.jpg

1002804.jpg

On top of the mountain looking south

1002805s.jpg

1002806a.jpg

1002807.jpg

Going down the hill towards the other side of the mountain

Well this was quite technical because of excessive loose klippe that made your voorbande playing rugby with you all the time. My body felt like if I made love with 10 different women in one hour....

1002808p.jpg

Here we had to turn around in order not to fall in the Darkness trap
We decided to turn back towards the Farmhouse to play around the hills and uphills
Now it going down that is also waiting for us

1002812c.jpg

They say it's the uithaal en wys that's easy but it the difficult part by rolling it up and terugsit technique. (the same with a uphill) Maklik op but moeilik af agian.

1002817b.jpg

Me going up the hill

1002810r.jpg

1002813.jpg

Dirk coming down the hill

1002818.jpg

Dirk Decided before we head back to george to tackle this major obstacle

1002820k.jpg

HE WENT DOWN THIS HILL!!!!
I was to sissy to go down this hill

And on this note we had to go back to george. We head back over the montagu pass and we've decided to come next weekend Sunday again and take the entire day because there is so much routes to take. WE GOT SOME RESPECT FOR OUR BIKES because it's road legal and it can do trails. Thanks Yamaha and Honda