SC Ride to Somewhere - WarmWaterBerg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berm_Rooster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
First off, if I am not allowed to post a report done by a motorvehicle, get over it. I cannot put my wife and unborn baby on the bike. Rather view this as a "Cool place to visit" report. I know I will be going there again with the bike - soon.

My weekend entailed loading the swambo on the bakkie (if you can call it a bakkie) and attempting to show her what we normally do and see on the same trip with bikes. Those of yous who have been to these places, please share.

Sedgefield Wild Oats Market

Been here tons of times, always good!

WWB5.jpg

Moordkuil

This should be fun if the wateris coming down...

WWB6.jpg

Gourits River Crossing

Nice for a Picnic

WWB1.jpg

WWB2.jpg

WWB3.jpg

WarmWaterBerg

This is just accross the road from Ronnies Sex Shop and a must visit. IMHO Ronnie prices are a ripoff...and everyone has been there

WWB8.jpg

WWB17.jpg

WWB11.jpg

I took them up on their offer to use as much water as we wanted...

WWB19.jpg

Gysmanshoek Pass

I just happened to stumble across this pass, should be loads of fun on the bike.

WWB34.jpg

WWB23.jpg

WWB24.jpg

WWB25.jpg

WWB26.jpg

WWB28.jpg

WWB30.jpg

WWB32.jpg

WWB33.jpg

Plenty of watercrossings to make the rainy season a jol!

Korentepoort Dam

I see a bash being organised here soon. It is about 40km North-ish of Riversdale. Very remote, not frequently visited and only accessible on gravel roads. The perfect place to get the WDs together for... for whatever reason!

WWB40.jpg

WWB39.jpg

That's it...