Lanseria area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephan

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
So Sunday morning Shark, Blouvark, Red and myself meet up on the bridge @ Hills and Dales to see where we could get to.

P1000770.jpg

View from the bridge

P1000771.jpg

Then of the bridge where Robin got washed away last Sunday. I didn?t get any pic?s here but think that BV took a couple. Took off my boots and walked the bridge, it?s got a ?trench? of sorts cut across just about in the middle of the bridge with the concrete washed away, however in the middle there?s place to cross without a problem. Shark took a ride across and came back ? easy. BV crossed, parked, walked down and took some pic?s as we crossed. Red first longish water crossing. BV will have to post.

Then off to look for more dirt, no way through to where we wanted to be. Lots of life style estates being developed in the area, closing down the routes. Had a long discussion with the guards at one of the intended developments, quite adamant ?NO ENTRY?.

P1000772.jpg

P1000774.jpg

P1000773.jpg

So took the tar past Lanseria and headed towards Harties. Turned off at the garage and started exploring the area.

P1000775.jpg

Found some stunning places.

P1000777.jpg

P1000776.jpg

P1000780.jpg

P1000782.jpg

P1000783.jpg

Followed Shark up a hill and tried to turn on the incline. Man and bike down. Shark helped to pick up the bike and down we went. Minor damage to the bike, rider one lesson learnt. Sorry, no pics,

All in all enjoyed the ride. Thanks Shark and Blouvark.