A Orgasme van a trip from a brother from another mother William(kortseun)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
Well this is a small country village called George. And it is Saturday...What to do! What to do? I had a misunderstanding and thought it was easter allready. But realizing only later on that Easter is only in April. There are rally's everywhere, Buffalo Rally, BMW Rally, Blou Films kyk deur die nag rally. So I decided that I will quickly go and visit my future bike and take some bread crumbles to feed my "hopelike aanstande in a couple of decades" bike in order to stay healty and fit by the time i can buy her.

PIC_0288.jpg

Feeding the bike bread crumbles at the garage to prevent starvation before I will buy her over a decade to come

While I was Day Dreaming I got a oproep on my blueblerry and it was William (Kortseun) on the phone asking me ride along with them over the 7 passes and have some lunch. I stemmed in and waited for their approach. The Prevouis day I Kuiered with William and his work colleques at the Grill Cafe in George. What a kuier was dit nie gewees nie!!!..

William het 'n ma se moerse BMW Dakar G650 with everything. Bull bars, Heated seats, GPS and If he really wants to he can ride head to head onto a oncoming Ford F250 and he will be surviving that ordeal!!! Sy bike is as tuff as a tuffy.

The previous day I also made a quick draai at Niku and he advised me to wear ATTGAT all the time. I asked him if I could take a picture of his HP2. Baie cool oom daai!!!

PIC_0289.jpg

Niku op sy HP2 Bike ready to Take the forestry of Knysna (legally of course)

Well back to the ride report:
So I decided to meet William at the Engen Garage in Heather Park so that we can ride the Saasveld pass towards Karatara

PIC_0290.jpg

Here my bike shows who is boss around here

William brought along a baie vriendelike tannie en oom. Pieter en Tannie Hendrina also attending the BMW Fest and they were touring on their GS 1200 also equipped with alles what a oom kan droom from the Middelburg there near Graaf Reinet near Elliot and Sutherland. They also attended the BMW Fest at Oudshoorn and they did the Baviaanskloof quickly and came via the N9 From Willomore to come and see the 7 passes. I was "uit die veld geslaan" with their saturday morning ride that they allready had!!!

Well we head of towards Saasveld and made a quick stop in the bushes. While we stopped i asked oom Pieter (who owns a IT company in Middelburg) how to put a computer tower case into the bike boot.

PIC_0291.jpg

Not its oop ketel toward Karatara. While I was riding I saw that the BMW bikes had to stop everytime they approached the gravel roads. So i've asked William why they had to stop and he replied back saying they need to swith of the ASB or BSA or something like that and i've asked William to look on my bike if I had a swithc like that, but unfortunately my bike did not have such technology as ASB nor Airbags. Well with that thought we rode towards Sedgefield from Karatara entering the N2 towards Sedgefield. Oom Pieter got Honger for some fish and chips and we stopped at a beach restaurant in Sedgefield

PIC_0292.jpg

PIC_0295.jpg

PIC_0293.jpg

Here my brother from another Mother (william) Kortseun and Tannie hendrina and oom Pieter. We sit and kuiered for a bit and when oom Pieter asked for food the waitress replied that the kitchen was not open yet. So with this thought we took the bikes and rode via N2 towards George going over Kaaymans pass. My bike showed that some cars are slower than a 125CC bike and I toot the geleendheid to overtake some cars to improve my "allready Kleinmannetjie Sindroom" and felt a little better about myself. We decided to stop at the local fish and chips restaurant called the King Fisher. We kuiered a lot and a lot and a lot

There was so many BMW dakar bikes on the road that I almost got deurmekaar and couln't find my way around George at all. And I lived here for 50 years longer than i am alive at the age of 28.

PIC_0296.jpg

PIC_0297.jpg

William (kortseun) is posing for a photo
He came all the way from Midrand to kom and kuier and ride some routes that George and Oudshoorn can give!

PIC_0299.jpg

Here Oom Pieter and Tannie Hendrina having a blast of a time.

PIC_0300.jpg

https://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad283/cassiebotha/PIC_0302.jpg
Saying goodbye to William they are on their way towards Oudshoorn

PIC_0304.jpg

Oom Pieter and Tannie Hendrina posing for a last photo. I was so hartseer to be left alone on my bike once again. So I decided to go and Kuier.

Later that night Trail Rider asked me to come and taste some Risshueleu and Koke Zero and daar was a oom met die naam Kola with a moerse grand moerse grand BMW Yellow GS 1200. What a perfect day it was indeed.