FOOT UPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy660

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Crossed up told me about the trail riding that was mentioned on Cape Enduro forum.
So we made a ride of it on Sunday.

Crossed up , AntonW and me

I took the wrong road  , but wrong roads always lead to other short cuts , which lead to holes in the road.
Enough said and one KTM950 SE was notop of AntonW in a hole and Crossed up eagerly lifted it off.
Sorry no pics , I was blasting my way further up this bad road.

After the KTM of Anton lost an engine bolt and most of its engine oil ,we left him at an intersection waiting for his "KTM ON CALL" do they have one ? lol . oh ell , bye Anton !

We got to the footups and it was a real eye opener.

Tim Jordan , a very helpful and friendly guy,came over and explained to us how it all works

Photo2358.jpg

I think if you want to get into biking , first do this , you will learn some seriously good skills here.
Just watching these guys playing around honing there skills.
J and I couldn't believe some of the rock faces these guys were tackling

Photo2326.jpg

There was a father , son and grand son all on trail bikes going up a very steep incline , some 50 m straight up.
The youngster looked around 11yrs old

Photo2342_3.jpg

normally its hard to see how steep an incline is on a pic , so if this looks steep , just imagine how it was

Photo2338_9.jpg

Photo2340_9.jpg

The Grandfather

Photo2350_7.jpg

Photo2351_1.jpg

Photo2351_5.jpg

Photo2351_8.jpg

Check the barbed wire to see the incline and thats not even to mention the rocks and holes along the way up

First time novice , but old enduro rider finding out that its not so easy.

Photo2353_5.jpg

And a veterain of 62 making it all look so easily

Photo2336_7-1.jpg