"pomping" up Dirk se "gespykerde" tyre and celebrating his first puncture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
www.cassierides.blogspot.com

Well today it's Tuesday and this is a dorp full of spykers called George. Just spyker and spykers everywhere. This must have happened when we returned from the Oudemaragie Night ride on Sunday. So I called dirk to come and have a look at his rear tyre and we found that the rear wheel was spykered. So we decided to Celebrate the fact that the bike was gespyker and we went to the nearest Engen Garage at Heatherlands. We pomped the rear wheel to max and decided to go for a quick trip to Wilderness before going to Gym. Well I decided to go with my already wearable draf en hardloop klere that was already full of sweat duo to the running to the TV tower in the mountain a half hour ago. We decided that we cannot go to Glentana because if the tyre gets pap then we are in our moer in. So the nearest place was Wilderness. We decided to go and get some coffee at a restaurant. We took off and went over the saasveld road.

1003020u.jpg

Die gespykerde wheel

1003021l.jpg

1003021l.jpg

Here we stopped to look at the sons ondergang at the Outeniqua mountains

1003022.jpg

1003024q.jpg

We decided to make a quick turn at the beach to take some wallpaper for our kuputers.

1003025v.jpg

Here Dirk wanted to take a picture of my All the Gear Most of The Time. Just a note that I had all my gear on while driving but just went undressing myself for the picture taking.   SO my Rugby Klere is very high in Fashion especially on a Bike !!!

1003026.jpg

The dark piture showing the Kaaimans pass brige in the shadow making a silhouette

1003027q.jpg

1003027q.jpg

1003030.jpg

1003031.jpg

1003031.jpg

Here a Fish Catcher is sitting overlooking the beautiful ocean

While we were taking pictures a spiedkop came by and we had a heart stopping moment for a while. He actually stopped and greeted us. We greeted with volle bors and enthusiasm back and made a little bit of small talk. While he talked to us I played with my flikker lights on purpose, switching left on then right on and doing the same thing omgekeerd. Just to show him that all my flikkers are working in case he asked questions. Well with that behind me I needed some Kaffiene urgently. I couldn't drink any potency nor strawrum or any other alcohol because I ran earlier and that will go directly into my kop resulting an a ma se kopkramp again!!!

1003033.jpg

Now while the sun set I admired the Man Made Marvel overlooking the God Made marvel of a sunset. Isn't spectacular.

1003037kv.jpg

Enjoying a strong coffee and we were in our noppies that the gespykerde tyre did not yet got pap.

1003039.jpg

Ready to go to Gym and Dirk got hold of the camera and took a snapshot of me overlooking towards the darkness of the Saasveld pass that awaited us

I asked Dirk if we could stop in the old bridge to see how it feels in the darkness of History. So I stopped and took this picture

1003040t.jpg

While I took this picture I turned around and see some Blinking Eyes approaching very fast from our backs. I got such a fright that I asked Dirk to Ride away quickly while i Kickstart my bike. While Kickstarting my bike the blinking Eyes came faster from behind and I got goosebumps and spinned away. So I tied my handle bars to the stars to stay on track. Back home I descussed the blinking eyes with Dirk and we mutually decided not to stop ever at such a place at night again. Thanks Dirk for a quick ride after work