Guateng Noob-Old Ride-- Faerie Glen Bash !!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Another Ride with a great group of Old Friend's and some super new riders was shared by all today.
Malibu decided to call the Ride--The Faerie Glen Bash --Maybe we can do just that in thye near future.

Thank's to all who made the ride possible--

Malibu --for her input and helping the noob's as well as taking the lead at times to keep the group on the move

Tommy TransAlp for sucking up the dust and playing sweeper --Thank's mate  :thumleft:

For the girl's nice one --showing the noobs that Ladies Can ride  :mwink:

And a great Thank's for HVDM for helping with the one bike that decided it was tired of its battery and died. Thank's  ;)

And for Jule's taking the few who dared to go with him on the slightly technical route.

Just to see the smiles and the laughter from some of the riders was enough to make it worth while.

The rest can add pic's you may have taken on the ride. I only took a few as i was kept busy with the 30 something riders who joined in--A big thank's for those who rode far to get here.

And Happy Birthday Cave Girl  :thumleft:

Some of the group.

And then of course someone asking a Mountain Biker--Have you seen a group of Bikers here ? Think he was just trying to score if you ask me.

Smoke Break--

Refreshments--

[

Mmm something about Honey  :mwink:

Sharing some moments--apparently some riders were lucky enough to find some sand--Mmmmph i seem to miss it everytime.

Thank's All --Till our tracks cross again-----