3rd National Offroad - Mafikeng 400 - Help requested -PLEEEEASE !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
The 3rd Motorcycle National offroad is in Mafikeng on the 8th May - approx 10 days from now

Our team - LCP/Infraset/STI Racing has entered 4 bike riders and two quads
I will be competing on a bike in the seniors class and as long as I don't come stone last -I'll be happy  8)

The layout of the race is a bit different and there will be 2 outside pits on the one loop and one outside on the other loop making it 4 in total
Our normal groupies  ;D who follow us around are all otherwise tied-up that weekend

We require the help of 4 (or more) helpers to man the outside pits and assist with refuels, cleaning goggles  etc
This would require you to arrive on Friday afternoon (7th), help on the Saturday, party Sat night and return home anytime on Sunday

In return we offer our "limited edition" LCP Racing Pit shirt  :biggrin: :ricky: , camping with our world famous team  :peepwall: about 30km from the race venue, a braai on both Friday and Sat nights and Sat AM breakfast.
You need to bring a tent, sleeping bag, lots of humour and your own "refreshments"
If the Sat night party at the race venue is not up to scratch, we promise a jol at our campsite

Come see the top National riders - Jade Gudzeit, Louwrens Mahony, Riaan van Niekerk, and of course ourselves  :biggrin: ;D  8) in action

I need committments by this Friday please
Please reply on this thread

Cheers,