Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: New around here - only Husky lover?  (Read 1674 times)

Offline HHHusky

• Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Don't follow me - you won't make it !
New around here - only Husky lover?
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 08:37:01 pm »
Hi, also my first post to the forum precipitated by Louis confident admission of not only owning one of these sewing machines on steroids, but actually loving it :!:  

Being more dirty minded I opted for the TE610, and it has been a blast. Good power, brilliant suspension, towering seat height, but (or maybe butt?) not suited for long trips due to the pile-driving seat :shock:  But then again the posterior discomfort encourages standing up when riding off-road, which makes the bike handle even better. Ever since the Italians took over from the Swedes, Husky design and engineering has been brilliant, but reliability has been a bit suspect, so check out some of the SM/TE610 threads on www.advrider.com

Hugo
Husky TE610 - (Sold)
KDX 200 #C258 - (Sold)
YZ250 2t (on it's way to OZ!!!)
Montesa Cota 315R (Sold)
The Roof - a strenuous hike the through the mountains of Lesotho with a 100kg backpack.  As acid rain falls on the leaves, And Mother Earth quietly grieves, These blasted pollutants Will make us all mutants, And our kids will wear coats with three sleeves.

Offline wino

• Old Boys Club
  • Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 08:52:53 pm »
Quote from: "HHHusky"
Hi, also my first post to the forum precipitated by Louis confident admission of not only owning one of these sewing machines on steroids, but actually loving it :!:  

Being more dirty minded I opted for the TE610, and it has been a blast. Good power, brilliant suspension, towering seat height, but (or maybe butt?) not suited for long trips due to the pile-driving seat :shock:  But then again the posterior discomfort encourages standing up when riding off-road, which makes the bike handle even better. Ever since the Italians took over from the Swedes, Husky design and engineering has been brilliant, but reliability has been a bit suspect, so check out some of the SM/TE610 threads on www.advrider.com

Hugo

welcome you 2! enjoy the forum :)

Offline growweblaar

• Bike: BMW F800GS
  • Somerset West
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 11:07:37 pm »
Quote from: "HHHusky"
Being more dirty minded I opted for the TE610, ...

:useless:

shark_za

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 11:45:58 pm »
We have a member or two with these lawnmowers,
Check out Dorjes reports in the ride report section.

TE610 with 2x sets of wheels.

http://wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3122&highlight=610

http://wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&highlight=te610

Welcome dudes.

Kev

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 02:58:38 am »
Looks good! Howdy! :hello2: