Help needed Farkling a Rally bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBull2007

Bachelor Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Those of you who have been following This Thread have seen the beast & know what it´s for. But now she needs a paint job, and I need your help. Im looking for something that stands out so I can recognised in the mass of other bikes, preferrably not shreek purple  ;D. I thought about an RSA flag, but Im not sold on it.  :-\ I wouldnt mind having a Wilddog or African theme on the bike either, but I wouldnt know where to start. Perhaps just a nice combination of colours? What do you think? If I dont get much of a response I´ll be forced to do a Blou Bulle theme...  >:D

So are there any photochop masters out there who can give me a hand? If your design is selected, you´ll become part of our Rally Dos Sertões team (Team Wild West) and also have your name on the bike. The Rally Dos Sertões is the worlds second longest rally after Dakar and will be held in Brazil August 7-20, 2010. There will be 300 entrants including bikes, cars & trucks. Mine will be one of them. So far Im the only South African rider going.

854107711_Z7Er5-XL.jpg

854107181_78fFB-XL.jpg

854107375_MQPXb-XL.jpg

854106786_eRkrm-XL.jpg

Here is my photochop effort. As I say Im not convinced this is going to work:

854106883_oR5gd-XL.jpg