Accident on the Kromdraai road (Lanseria area, Gauteng)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doringboom

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
I came across a nasty accident on the Kromdraai road earlier today, close to the Rhino & Lion Reserve :eek: I briefly spoke to the gentleman (motorcyclist) doing the traffic control from the side I approached the scene. Apparently two motorcycles from his group collided with two cyclists. Some people were already attending to the injured while I was shown my way pass the scene. I later pass some more emergency vehicles and an ambulance that were on their way to the scene. Except for an injured man lying almost in the middle of the road and whom I couldn't miss, I didn't make an effort to see or find out anything more.

Many of you Gautengers know that the Kromdraai road is very popular with cyclists and motorcyclists alike. Eish, and I thought the road was now wide enough to safely accommodate all ??? Well, I don't know how the collision occured and the nature of the injuries of those involved, but my best wishes to all for a full recovery.