I wish I had €5 525 to pimp up my 450x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
So who has some Euros to loan me...

703_1.jpg

speedbrain Rallye Kit: speedbrain rallye tank, rallye seat, rear fender, rallye exhaust, carbon rallye guard with included water tank, rallye fairing incl. alloy stem, head light and wiring loom, front fender.

The tank holds 30 liters, replaces the original reservoir and rear frame, fitting seamlessly below the seat. BMW´s 450 X in this way becomes a highly capable rally bike and superb adventure machine, as its range is dramatically extended. The improved tank capacity is sufficient at the Dakar and similar events of the FIM Rallye World Championship. Because of the compact design, the tank accepts even the harshest landings. And because of the well-integrated design, the fuel doesn´t heat up. Rallye professionals know that this often causes problems when the tank is too close to the engine or radiator. Won´t happen with the speedbrain item. The system doesn´t need additional fuel pumps or hoses, either.

Another component of the kit is the fairing: a light-weight, robust and good-looking part with an alloy stem. The incorporated materials provide stability at race speed. The stem is laid out to fit head lights, instruments and bear the fairing. A low-rise front fender rounds out the package.

The mounting procedure for all parts is easy to conduct!

speedbrain rallye activities and the speedbrain rallye kit are a distinctive speedbrain initiative and development and not part of the BMW Factory Motorsport program.

THIS ARE RACING SPORT PARTS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE IN SPORTY COMPETITIONS. BY USE IN THE PUBLIC TRAFFIC THE LICENSING EXPIRES ACCORDING TO ROAD TRAFFIC LICENSING REGULATIONS. ON RACING SPORT PARTS THERE IS NO GUARANTEE AND NO RIGHT TO EXCHANGE.

https://www.speedbrain.de/index.php?a=703&lang=eng