Ever had that "I must" feeling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vellies

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki Djebel 250XC
It was one of those days. ......... that the wife wanted to go for an icecream at the beach, the daughter wanted to stroll the "stalletjies", the son went with a  andhis dad to shoot  pellet gun and me......had to see they all got to do what they wanted on this beautiful day with this fabulous weather. So at 15h00 I decided to take a power nap for just an hour or so. That was when the neighbour at the on th eright came back with his kill from the weekend's hunt and the dogs started to go absolutely moggy to help me naturally sleep like a baby. KAK man! So I eventually dozed off and when I woke up again the weather was real crappy.

That is when I got that feeling.........I have to go for a ride even in this weather now turned vrot. Just a quick one into the veld and up to the "spook brug" Thank heavens for a lekker warm baadjie as it was just the ride I needed. 60 minutes and I was home. Lekker man, bleddie lekker

m_IMG_0074.jpg