Gordons Bay MX and Enduro track - Wow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
We spent the past Sunday at the Gordons bay track, and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't even know there was a track in the area, and it turned out to be a really nice place.

They have parking for cars, and ablution for guys and wimmen. And Braai facilities
There is a very nice MX track, it's a fair bit longer than the one at Zone 7, with lots more berms etc. But it's not a competition track so it's not very wide. The have a couple of nice table tops, whoop sections etc.
The mx track is 1.3km there is also a 900m kids track and an 8-10km Enduro loop at the track..

Fees-Saturday/Sunday/Public holidays/school holidays- R70/day 125cc 2stroke or 150cc 4 stroke and larger.Smaller bikes R40/day.
During the week/except holiday times from 3pm to sunset- R40/bike and smaller bikes R20/bike.

You can also advertise on the track, @ R500 per year for a sign board, which is a very good price.
You can contact Dean on 082 5528418 , for any info

Directions:
From N2,from CPT past Strand and Somerset West 3 km before Sir Lowries pass turn right into Broadlands road. Travel approximately 2 km down.Just past strand foam on your left turn left onto a dirt road and continue for 1.5km.This will take you into the main Gate of Gordon's Bay MX track.

I will definitely be back at this track during the holidays now, the track is in great condition, and allot of fun to ride.