Guateng Sunday Noob Ride --RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
A small group of 17 riders turned up for the Noob Ride --- What a mixed bunch we were--from instructors to Barbara on her first ride on her 250 cc Please note all this was a bike with a kickstart -Even Olive Oil braved the XR 250R with a kickstart-- man you should have seen the smiles on these ladies faces when the --Stroked -- their steeds into Life  :peepwall: Piceless--

A day with a few --but normal happenings -- A puncture ---Valve snapped off halway down the steel part ????????

A lady Gs rider decided to dismount ---Gracefully and with dignity --So i hear. ::)
A bust radiator hose.
Some riders joining the bunch that left early for lunch--????????
And a lady with a Dakar and a BAG of Tools that would make ANY mechanic drool  ::)
A TransAlp changing the body work
Not to forget the MOST economical 450X BMW i have ever seen in my life  :peepwall:( Ah hmmmmm--Hoofseun )

Very dusty for this time of the year  -- and even a little mud was found.

Some pics---------------

Thank's to all who helped out  :thumleft: By The Way ---Am I the designated PUNCTURE FIXER on All the rides i go on  ???

The Lady with more tools in her Bag than a Mechanic has in his workshop

Olive Oil on my little XR--She is NOW Officially a Biker Chick ---She can Kickstart a Bike -- ::)

J   ---  Huh No Barbara on the back ???

Ahhhhhhhhhh there she is --with Her own bike --Kickstart version --A nother Real Biker Chick  :mwink:
You go girl  --for your first time on gravel i give you a perfect 10 --carry on and see you at the training soon with Malibu and Hoofseun  :thumleft:

Nice to have you on a ride with us again J---Nice new Bike  :mwink:

Tank Girl and Dakota doing some Girl talk --while they are waiting for the men to catch up-- :peepwall:

WHO says a XR 400 can Not wheelie with a 17litre tank full of fuel  ::)

And then --some mud--

Olive Oil washing my baby  ???

Another XR getting washed--

And then J --Showing B his wife --this is HOW you do it--the long way  :peepwall:

She however decided to take the short route. :mwink:

Mmmmmmm Paul--i think you need to tell C to keep that front wheel on the ground.

And what can we say about TankGirl---Nice to see you back after your spill and still enjoying your riding  :thumleft:

Now that is a pretty Bike-soooooooooo Italian --

Nicky perfecting her Polish Wheelie.

Some Real Estate where Olive Oil put down a small deposit--

Then there were 5 ????????

Dont ask What TankGirl was doing--and then you will hear NO lies--

Till next time --or Not.