My next race 31 July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
So my next race is at the end of this month, the Bonnieval Offroad, unlike an enduro, an offroad is a bit more open, faster terrain, where quads also compete, so no serious mountain rock climbs etc.

I'm already looking very much forward to this one, I'm allot better prepared already, recently started with serious downhill mountain biking again, doing that daily now, died a couple of times the first view mtb rides, but starting to hold up better now.

Also now have a un-puncturable front wheel, and some Michelin 4mm tube in the rear wheel, will also be changing my gearing on the bike for this race, to a smaller rear sprocket for abit more speed.

My previous race, with the puncture problems etc. i came in 62nd out of 98, and 16th in my class out of 25 riders. For this race, if everything goes smooth, I'd like to be in the top 40 overall, and in the top 10 in my class.

A got another two sponsorship deals this week, which I'm VERY grateful for, waterjet technologies, which will be making my sprockets, brake discs etc. and anything that can be machined for a bike, getting some awesome new innovative brake discs later this week, pics to follow. A big thanks to them, without them my races wont be possible. Go check out there site, www.waterjet.co.za, they can basically make anything for your bike, very professional.

And the other new sponsor is www.motogear.co.za , go check out their online shop, lots of great gear, at very good prices  :thumleft:

If anyone else would like some advertising for there business/whatever we can negotiate a sponsor deal in return for some add space on the bike/trailer/vehicle etc etc  :thumleft:

And also thanks to Kriega gear, without their awesome hydration packs, waist bags, fork seals etc. I would not have made the previous race, check them out at www.kriega.co.za

34357_1417524969849_1584365642_931963_3484638_n.jpg