Rather late than never

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoedvark

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi all WD members/readers/gate crashers and lovers of bikes

I cant remember if I introduced myself the first time I joined. My name is Rod and I live in East London, 3 doors up from the MAYOR of the street I live in, namely fellow WD member, JMOL.

Fortunately he is my alarms clock every morning. On his way to work he drives past my place and hoots to wake me up. What a pel.

On top of that he organises a day dirt ride every month. Plans the route and all we have to do is follow. Awesome places seen this way.

Other than that my thread name has been a nickname since varsity days when I used to still play a bit of rugby. Left wing and had a bit of PACE, thus was rebaptised SPOEDVARK!

Campo was another after some aussie wing? Thought spoedvark would be a good one for WD.

Currently I ride a BMW 650 GS which is for sale on WD. Looking at another bike on WD, BMW 1150 GS. The WP one. Maybe have to spray the blue to black, SHARKS!!!!!

Complements to all the dogs whose bikes I have had the pleasure of looking at on the various threads. 99% of them are in awesome shape and well looked after.

I hope this will suffice as an intro.

Remember my motto in life: GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!! Need I say more? :ricky: